Now that the weather in Louisville has been feeling a little chillier, I thought it was the perfect time to share this one pan chicken dinner! Food is easily one of the quickest ways to my heart and nothing beats an easy to prepare dinner! The chicken and veggies were a big hit with my roommates and took less than 30 minutes to get ready! I used some ingredients from the farmer’s market I went to recently, including the sweet potatoes. The ingredients are simple and you can tailor them more to your liking if you desire.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 3 large sweet potatoes- diced
- 1 cup brussel sprouts
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil on pan and coat the chicken, sweet potatoes, and brussel sprouts.
- Sprinkle walnuts and cranberries in with the sweet potatoes and brussel sprouts.
- Mix garlic, maple syrup, honey, soy sauce, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour mixture over the pan and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 425° for 45 minutes to an hour.
- **Once cooked I also sprinkled some brown sugar over the pan if you are looking for a little extra sweetness!
I will definitely be making this dinner again! Fall foods are my favorite!