I have officially found the cutest last minute Christmas treat! These candy cane hearts literally took less than 15 minutes to make and turned out utterly adorable. So if you are getting a few last minute things together like me and cannot believe Christmas is already this weekend, look no further for the easiest Christmas treat ever!
- Mini candy canes
- White chocolate (I used Wilton’s Candy Melts)
- Fun christmas sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 225° and arrange candy canes in a heart shape on a pan.
- Bake candy canes for 6-8 minutes, or until softened. Press ends together gently until they stick together and lay on parchment paper.
- Melt chocolates as packaging instructs.
- Using a spoon, carefully spread white chocolate in the middle of each candy cane heart and decorate with sprinkles.
- Let dry for 10 minutes.
Ta da! The easiest and cutest mini dessert ever! I personally added these as a fun touch to boxes of cookies, but they could be individually packaged as well. If you are feeling especially fancy, you could also add lollipop sticks to made cute peppermint lollipops!