What’s a party without a pretty, floral decoration? In my opinion, not much of a party at all! And lucky for you, this arrangement is super simple! For today’s Kisses from Cupid, I want to give you an easy DIY arrangement that would be the perfect accent to any Valentine’s Day get-together.
- Flowers of your choice
- Clear tape
- First separate your flowers into similar groups. Ideally you would want 3-4 of each type of flower.
- Fill your vase with water and place the tape in a grid-like pattern at the top.
- Measure flower length compared to the height of the vase and cut the stems of the flower in a horizontal pattern to allow for more water to travel up the stems.
- Keep each group of flowers together and work to fill in the grid. Place taller flowers towards the center and shorter flowers on the edges to produce a more rounded effect.
- Fill in any holes and by adding extra touches such as berries or leaves.
- Ta da! The easiest arrangement!
I just adore fresh flowers and I think they add a touch of pizzazz to any dinner table! Also try adding red roses for a true Valentine’s feel. I hope you are swooning over this easy arrangement as much as I am!