If we look deep down within ourselves, I think we all can admit that while pizza and Netflix are nice, we occasionally want a night out. Occasionally. And since February is all about spending time with those you love, why not make a day of it?
For day 3 of 14 Day’s of Valentine’s I have a little round about of some fun date ideas in the Louisville area that anyone can enjoy this February!
- For the foodies out there! This may be my personal favorite idea. Do you ever have a craving for more than one restaurant or you just can’t decide where to go? In that case, go to all of them! Get your appetizers at one restaurant, dinner at another, and dessert at even another!
Belle of Louisville
- If you are feeling particularly fancy, take a river cruise! They even offer a cruise with brunch! Sounds like my kinda thing!
Big Four Bridge
- If it’s warmer outside, take a trip across the bridge! The view of the Louisville skyline is beautiful. Bonus, you are getting a little exercise too!
Parklands of Floyds Fork
- Confession. I haven’t actually been walking through the park. I’v only attended an event at the lodge in the park, but it was beautiful and I have been wanting to go back! This is perfect for nature lovers and offers tons of extra activities like canoeing, paddling, and hiking trails! Check out a full map and list of activities here!
- This contemporary art museum offers both local artists and international exhibits. Take a look here for current events! It’s also free!
Cooking at the Cottage
- Another one for the foodies! Try a cooking class! Although a little expensive, Cooking at the Cottage offers both demonstrations or hands on classes that are sure to be a hit! They book fast, so get your name in quick!
- If you haven’t been here yet, you need to go! Uptown Art is a studio that offers painting class while you socialize. Get creative on your night out and paint with a glass of wine! If that doesn’t sound appealing, I don’t know what will.
Take some time this Valentine’s Day and do something fun with those you love! Louisville is truly the greatest city with endless things to do. Share your ideas with me too!