If you are anything like me, gift buying can be a bit of a pain. I absolutely love giving gifts, but can struggle finding the perfect thing to give. Well look no further! For day 5 of 14 Days of Valentine’s I decided to make a list of 14 gifts for the women in your life. Whether your budget is high or low, whether you are buying for your significant other or bff, everyone deserves to know they are loved this season!
- Ribbons and Pearls $58.00: The first item on the list is one I have been swooning over since I saw the release! This perfect pearl bracelet is a part of the Valentine’s collection for Kiel James Patrick and the ribbons come in multiple colors. The bracelet is delicate and absolutely adorable in my personal opinion!
- Lippie Stix $5.00: At just five dollars you can’t go wrong with a Lippie Stix from ColourPop! If your lady loves lipstick, buy two or three in her favorite color and you are set to make her day! The color featured above is Contempo.
- Cupid Bath Bomb $5.25: I would feel wrong making a list without a Lush product! This adorable berry flavored bath bomb is perfect for a little relaxation and me time.
- Vachetta Heart Metro Kate Spade Watch $195.00: Okay. I couldn’t help myself. When this little beauty popped up in my email earlier this February I couldn’t resist including it. If you are looking to splurge a little this Valentine’s, this is the gift for you!
- Nordic Ware Cakelet Pan $36.00: As a baker, I about died when I saw this cute little pan! This would be a perfect kitchen accessory for the gal who loves spending her time baking in the kitchen.
- Soy Candle $15.00: I am a sucker for a cute candle and this one may take the cake this Valentine’s! I love the simple design and it comes in multiple scents!
- Roman Numeral Necklace $18.00: This may be my favorite gift on the list because it is so personal. Put your anniversary or any other significant date on the engraving and your lady can wear it for years to come!
- Macaron Bar $30.00: Did you know you can buy macarons online and have them shipped right to your house!? My life is forever changed and yours will be too with this tasty gift!
- Two by Two $21.00: Pair a Nicholas Sparks book, a bath, and a candle. Could you be more relaxed? If Nicholas Sparks romance, isn’t your thing, any good ole book will do!
- Butter London Nail Polish $18.00: You can never go wrong with quality nail polish! The picture above features the color Twist and Twirl.
- Arrow Tumbler $18:00: You can never have too many cups. And this one is perfect to celebrate this month!
- Cupcake Vineyards $14.00: Moscato D’Asti. Buy it. Love it. It’s the best white wine I’ve ever had and I can guarantee you won’t be sorry!
- Kendra Scott Earrings $55.00: These stunning rose quartz earrings are the perfect accessory for any soiree!
- Monogrammed Tote $24.99: I am a firm believer you can never have too many totes and purses. The monogram is an added bonus!
At the end of the day, you know your loved one the best. And the most perfect gift is one you picked out from the heart!