For day 6 of 14 Days of Valentine’s I bring you a gift guide for men! I find shopping for guys to be infinitely harder than for girls and I am constantly running out of ideas. I’m not the only one, right!? After turning to a few men in my life for help, I finally came up with a list of 14 things to give this Valentine’s Day!
- Dollar Shave Club Kit $35.00: Because a practical gift will never go out of style. (PS. This links to Sephora’s website. Be warned. But order yourself a lipstick while there haha!)
- Fossil Toiletry Bag $40.00: He’ll need to keep his razors and shaving cream in something!
- Vineyard Vines Bow Tie $55.00: Not every guy likes a bow tie. But for those that do, I’v found the perfect one for Valentine’s Day!
- JCrew Polka Dot Socks $14.50: I’m not sure why everyone hates on socks as a gift. Every time I’ve given them, they are always enjoyed!
- Ray Ban Sunglasses $165.00: If your man is responsible enough to not to lose them, a nice pair of sunglasses is a perfect gift!
- Swiss Army Pocket Knife $47.50: Because you never know when one of these little guys will come in handy.
- Ralph Lauren Sweater $125.00: I must admit this sweater is a little pricy for a piece of clothing. After all, it’s just a sweater. But if you want to really pamper your man, you might as well do it in style!
- My Southern Journey $17.50: Written by Rick Bragg, this book is a collection of short stories about life in the south. They are funny, easy to read, and overall simply inspiring! Although any book would do if your guy likes to read!
- Ugg Slippers $110.00: You may laugh at this one. But I actually want a pair, and so I figured a guy would too. I mean do you see how fluffy the insides look? Heaven for your feet.
- Fossil Watch $95.00: I love a sleek, leather watch! For the sophisticated gent.
- Nike Training Hoodie $45.00: This looked comfy in my opinion. Perfect for the sporty guy!
- Cologne Sampler $65.00: 15 samples to pick your favorite! And it comes with a coupon to redeem your favorite in a full size! Also from Sephora!
In case you missed yesterdays post, check out my Valentine’s gift guide for her!