When I think of Valentine’s Day, part of me still vividly remembers the classroom parties in elementary school. I remember trying to make the most creative Valentine’s box (aka trying to help my mom as she made the box for me) and I remember eating more candy than I probably should have. But what I remember most of all is picking out the perfect Valentine’s cards to pass out! I remember carefully inspecting each one to decide which ones to give to my bffs and which one to give to my crush. My crush would naturally get the largest one in the pack of course, while my bffs got the prettiest ones.
Those days may be behind me, but giving Valentine’s cards most certainly is not! For day 7 of 14 Days of Valentine’s I present 6 different free, printable cards perfect for passing out to family and friends! Follow the links to the printables and enjoy!
- Up first are these adorable paper fortune cookies! They aren’t your typical card and would be sure to wow your loved ones!
2. Who says Valentine’s cards can’t be for your friends too? This printable is especially for your favorite coworkers! Is it bad I’m imagining The Office characters passing these out to each other?
3. Pizza Valentine’s. Need I say more?
4. These Valentine’s may be some of my favorites! Super adorable and super simple design!
5. I love the pink and navy blue color scheme of these cards!
6. Last, a classic candy heart Valentine!