I love brunch. It makes me happier than a lot of things in life. And although this post isn’t strictly related to Valentine’s Day, I want to share 5 of my favorite places to brunch for day 8 of 14 Day’s of Valentines. After all, I am making this February about sharing the things I love! In no particular order, here they are!
- This restaurant has easily become a go to place for me! Sadly, the location on Market Street in NuLu has closed. And this was truthfully devastating news. But lucky for us, they have a second location in Westport Village that is still open! Ghyslain is known more for being a chocolatier, but the bistro menu includes simply delectable French items, such as savory crepes and pastries.
- Recommendation: Breakfast Croissant or Crepe Mistral (both pictured below)
- Check out the menu here!
Toast on Market
- Another go-to place when I am looking for some comfort food in the morning! It also has two locations in New Albany, IN and Louisville. Of course both locations are on Market St.
- Recommendation: I must admit that I haven’t ventured out to many different things on the menu because I’m obsessed with their Lemon Soufflé Pancakes! Oh. My. Goodness. This pancake will change your life. Get it and enjoy.
- Menu is here!
- Breakfast may have met a close perfection at Wild Eggs. With a few locations in Louisville and Indiana, you really have no excuse not to try it! The ingredients always seem so fresh and that is something we can all appreciate.
- Recommendation: Eggs Bennie. Hands down my favorite eggs Benedict!
- Menu found here!
Brooklyn and the Butcher
- This restaurant is has been recently opened in downtown New Albany and although I’v only been once, I definitely need to go again! The atmosphere is very modern and the food was delicious!
- Recommendation: The Croque, a delicious waffle sandwich with maple bourbon aioli. OMG. (pictured below!)
- Full menu found here!
- This is a new place for me! And I’m already obsessed! The food was utterly savory and on top of good food they are celebrating one year of service with $1 mimosas! Yes please! The decor is also perfect for Insta pics. Don’t judge.
- Recommendation: The Savory French Toast
- Menu here!
There are still so many brunch places to explore! What are some of your favorites and we can make it a brunch date!