If you know me, you know I love a good chick flick! I love a girls’s night full of food and pajamas and sappy tears. I am guaranteed to cry at any Nicholas Sparks movie and if it has a predictable love story in it, I’m there. I also love a good Netflix binge every once and a while, so gather your gal pals and make a night of chick flicks and chocolate. Because Galentine’s is actually way more fun than Valentine’s!
For day 10 of 14 Days’s of Valentine’s I share with you these great movies! And these 14 chick flicks are on Netflix right now! Enjoy!
While You Were Sleeping
- You can’t go wrong with old school Sandra Bullock. My mom is also not a fan of chick flicks and even she likes this one.
- Another Sandra Bullock masterpiece!
- A classic. Break out the black leather pants ladies!
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- Matthew McConaughey and Kate Hudson. Quintessentially a chick flick in its most pure form!
- Channing Tatum and Matthew McConaughey. OMG. Need I say any more?
- And a little old school Channing as well.
Charlie St. Cloud
- You are lying if this movie doesn’t make you cry. Zac Efron does it again ladies and gents!
High School Musical
- Naturally, we can’t mention Zac Efron without this little beauty! Relive your middle school obsessions in all their glory with this gem!
The Lizzie McGuire Movie
- And while we are living out obsessions, we have to add Lizzie in there! Trip to Rome anyone?
- No judgement. And Team Edward all the way.
- Robert Pattinson after the vampire years. Yes, he actually filmed something else! Be warned, you’ll cry.
- This may not be Kiera Knightley’s most famous, but I’d be lying if I told you I’v only watched this once. It may not be popular, but scandal meets 18th century and it’s divine.
- Another throwback that we have to relive.
10 Things I Hate About You
- To be honest, I’v never actually seen this one. But it kept popping up on Netflix and it has four stars. So people must enjoy it for some reason!
So many good choices, so little time!
PS. Try saying Netflix Chick Flicks ten times fast.